Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26th, 2012 Two Days After The Smokeout 2012

Damn!  I almost didn't make it through the Smokeout this year.  I had leg cramps from Friday thru Sunday.  Dehydration from the heat and humidity, taking blood pressure medicine, beer, shine.

I'm still paying for the cramps.  My ass and legs are sore as hell, they are worse than any powerlifting competition that I ever competed in, and I lifted in competition for 12 years.....wtf? 

 If they don't change the date or location, it's my last one.....gator

I haven't took any pics of new parts for sale lately...I'll get on it..wtf? 


Check Valory out while you are here....


JOSH AND HIS RIDE





EARLY CAMPSITE, 2012





MOBIL SUGARSHACK, SMOKEOUT 2012





OG LKM





THE DEATH TOWER...ONE KILLED, ONE CRITICAL







THE LEPRECHAUN'S BUDDY SHOWED UP!







OG FXRBLEE CAUGHT WITH A PBR





OG ECLIPSE LOOKING GROCERIES





MINI BIKE STARTER PROBLEMS





MINI BIKE REPAIR 2012






OG LEPRECHAUN INTERNET SERVICE WAS ON HAND







OG LKM GIVING MINI BIKE REPAIR LESSONS IN THE HEAT!







THE HEAT TOOK IT'S TOLL ON RICK AND EVERYONE ELSE





RICK RIDING IT OUT







OG BILLY D PAN AND HIS OL DANCE A JIGG...





VALORY AND HER PUPPIES







BIGGER THAN SILVER DOLLARS





























NICE PUPPIES FOR SURE!

No comments: