Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29th, 2012

check out the stand alone music player link below.....

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17351708171/standalone



My ass is starting to move in the right direction again.  My ass still looks like I sit in a bowl of blueberries...must be the rigid mini-bikes and speed across a half ass level parking lot multiple times during the Smokeout...

more parts to look at, then check out Chloe...nice puppies for sure, not to mention the wasp nest....

see something you like, send me an email...rnbritt@gmail.com or call 919-612-3187

got something to sell, let me know, looking something, do the same....gator


































































































































Chloe...































Nice Wasp Nest, Don't You Think?





No comments: