Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 02nd, 2012

gator's SUGARSHACK has shut down it's website with Vistaprint due to slack ass technical support and multiple glitches that they fail to correct.

  I complained so much that they threatened to shut the site down,   Fuckem!  I beat them to it.   I was the customer, and there are alot of web site host out there...

I'll list parts on this blog and a link to photobucket where I have alot of pic and parts already listed...like I said, if they can't keep their host site working right,   FUCKEM!

gator's sugarshack photobucket link is...

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/gatorxxx/PARTS%20FOR%20SALE/

check it out, who knows, you might find something you can't live without....Thanks,  gator


The Sugarshack always has alot of whatever, you never know, just ask







VARIOUS PARTS






CUSTOM PEG SET, $15






VARIOUS INSPECTION COVERS, NOTE THE OEM FXR






SOFT MOCO LOGO






HANDLEBAR GAGE MOUNT, I HAVE SEVERAL, $20





BATTERY BOX TRIM, SHINNY PART, BILET ALUMINUM, $10






SPORTY FENDER STRUT SISSY BAR MOUNT






HARDBAG REPLACEMENT LOCKS







18" wheel and tire, 4 1/2" mini drum mechanical brake, 7/8" axle  $100







18" wheel pic two







18' WHEEL, PIC THREE







I TOLD THEM FUKCKERS TO BE CAREFUL...WTF?



CHECK ALEXA OUT TODAY, SHE WANTED TO SHOW HER PUPPIES TO SOMEONE...WTF?  I'LL LOOK....




DON'T DO IT GIRL!






AWL, GO AHEAD, VERY NICE!







DAMN, I WOULDN'T PUT THAT MUCH MEAT IN A POT OF COLLARDS!

No comments: