Friday, April 20, 2012

IMAGES FOR APRIL 20th, 2012, REVENGE RUN DAY

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17351708171/standalone

THE REVENGE RUN 2012 EARLY PRE RIDE PARTY GOT OFF TO A LONG AWAITED START.

I have already retreaved two scoots off the road just headed to the pre ride party...Sparky,  aka DS WeMan and DS Tim won't be riding their ironhorse into the PRE RIDE PARTY IN ROCKY MOUNT...

I'LL LET THEM GIVE YOU THE RUNDOWN IN SHOWCLASS' NEXT ISSUE...

after the last pick up, sometime around 1:00 AM this morning, I spent a little time looking for puppies of the day....this is what I found...gator






NICE PUPPIES!










IS THAT A HORSEFLY TAT OR WHAT?










HELLO!  BETTY....










VERY NICE PUPPIES YOU GOT THERE MAMN!










I LIKE A PUPPY PROFILE NOW!










DAMN, GONE WITH THE WIND!









WTF?  NO SHRUBBRY!










NICE!










PUPPIES OF THE DAY!
AND A FAINT TAT...WTF?

No comments: