Wednesday, April 18, 2012

IMAGES FOR APRIL 18th, 2012



The humidity has returned to North Carolina and The Sugarshack....it was hot today, and it ant even summer yet.  I picked up a few parts today, didn't sell shit......wtf?  I still did a little puppy hunting....found a few for sure!






Great Puppies!










You know how I like bacon!










Sweet view for anyone!  Especially me!










Talk about bacon...nice!










Damn!  These could be the puppies of the day!  Not to mention the bacon award!










Puppy Profile










Puppy Profile 2










I like em!










Nice Puppies Mamn!










What's wrong with this picture?










Sweet!










Anyone would love to take these puppies home with them!










Very Nice Puppies!










Now this is my kind of bacon!










PUPPIES OF THE DAY!

No comments: