Thursday, April 12, 2012

IMAGES FOR APRIL 12th, 2012


STANDALONE MUSIC PLAYER LINK BELOW:

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17351708171/standalone




I did a little work around The Sugarshack yesterday, I started putting the 73FLH back together, working on the hardbags and fairing...I got a ways to go yet...wtf?

I quit early and started looking some new puppies of the day...hell, I found a few....gator






DAMN, NOW, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...WTF?












HELLO! BETTY!












DAMN! DID YOU SEE THAT?












NICE END TO THINGS ALSO!












I'D LIKE TO SEE HER MAMA!












LORD, WHAT PUPPIES!












SHE COULD TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE CROWD!












SWEET, I LIKE IT!












MY KIND OF PROFILE..













WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?












HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MOUNT THAT ON THE FRONT OF YOUR BOAT?












HELL, YOU'D PROBABLY LIKE TO MOUNT THAT ANYWHERE!












VERY NICE, AND SWEET PUPPIES TOO!












I LIKE EM!












SAVE YOURSELF BOY!












SWEET, YOU KNOW I LIKE PINK!












I LOVE THIS POSE...HELL, SHE CAN DO IT ANYTIME AND I'D LIKE IT!











CUTE LITTLE THINGS ANT THEY!












ALMOST A SHRUBBERY SHOT!












PUPPIES OF THE DAY!

No comments: