Tuesday, February 7, 2012

IMAGES FOR FEBRUARY 07TH, 2012

I DIDN'T DO SHIT IN THE SHOP TODAY BUT GET A NEW SET OF DRAG PIPES IN THE MAIL.  I TRIED TO SHIP SOME PROGRESSIVE SHOCKS TO ILLINOIS, BUT THE SLACK ASS POST OFFICE IN YOUNGSVILLE CLOSES AT 4:30PM AND I CAN'T GET THERE BEFORE 4:35PM...FTFF...gator


EARLY SHOVEL FRAME THAT NEEDS A NEW HOME, WTF?








LEFT SIDE NECK SHOT










ENGINE MOUNT AND TABS










HALF ASS BODY WORK OR SOMETHING.....WTF?










PICK ME, PICK ME! RIGHT SIDE NECK








SWINGARM SHOT








SHOT FROM THE REAR








NECK SHOT








GUN CLEANING, FEBRUARY 05TH, 2012








CLEANING THE HELL OUT OF THEM









12 GAGE,  SIDE BY SIDE








RUSSIAN SLIDE









RUSSIAN ASSAULT RIFEL






SMITH & WESSON, 44 MAG






40 GLOCK








COME AND GET EM IF YA CAN!








THE BUZZURD AND POOTERGIRL








FRANKINSTINE AND POOTERGIRL








DID YOU SEE THAT?






GOD BLESS AMERICA!








YOU KNOW I LIKE RED, DON'T YOU?








NOW YOU KNOW WHY!








YIPPIE, KYIIIYIIYAAA MOTHERFUCKER!








RAGGS TO RICHES








DO YOU NEED A HAND?







JUST THE WAY I LIKE EM, ALL TIED UP!








I STILL LIKE RED!








CAUGHT ON A STUMP?








57 CADALLIC WOMAN!








I'M STILL LIKEING IT!







YEA, RED, PUPPIES OF THE DAY!

No comments: