Wednesday, February 29, 2012

IMAGER FOR FEBRURAR 29th, 2012

DAMN!, Are you ready for the wind?  WTF? March is here....I got my shit ideling in the driveway..







THIS IS JUST FOR OD!  SHE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS.....








THE ANGLES BLESSED UP WITH NICE PUPPIES THIS MONTH, I WONDER WHAT THEY GOT IN STORE FOR US NEXT MONTH!








I HOPE IT'S SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....WTF?
THIS KIND OF SHIT DON'T BOTHER ME........MUCH!








PUPPIES AND MUSIC, WHAT COULD SOUND BETTER?








DAMN, ALL MIGHTY, WTF?








THESE PUPPIES NEED SOME LOVEING I SUSPECT...WHAT YOU THINK?








ALL THE LADIES BELOW WERE SOME OF THE BEST OF THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2012, I THINK THEY ARE WORTH SEEING ONE MORE TIME THIS MONTH...WTF?


NOW, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?








I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF HER SUIT MATCHES, DID YOU NOTICE?








THIS WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE AROUND IN THE SPRING, SHE KNOWS A THING OR TWO ABOUT LANDSCAPING....AND BUSHES.








THIS IS WHAT I CALL "AN ASS LIKE A SHOW PONY!"  IT'S WORTH SEEING AGAIN.








AND, I THINK THESE ARE THE PUPPIES OF THE DAY AND MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2012!

No comments: